Saturday 16 November 2013

Question Time

This post is a not a post I normally do but I thought I would take the time to answer some questions that I have been asked by other budding bloggers. So here I go...

Why did you start your blog? 
I started Stardoll Cheats, Codes, and Hints because I loved Stardoll myself and would do anything to get free things or discounted things and I thought that there must be other people out there who wanted the same things so I decided to share what I found with everyone else.

When did you start your blog?
I started my blog in May 2011. Why not check out my first post HERE.

What was your motivation?
I just thought I had to keep going for everyone who checks this blog daily because I would hate to be reading a blog that never updated and added new posts so I always think about the viewers.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question the stardoll generater what do u do after the survey because it wont let me activate :L plz reply

    ReplyDelete